8 insightful success tips from Casey Neistat, the highly successful YouTube personality, filmmaker and vlogger.
Be inspired to translate your dreams into a reality.
1. “It’s not how much time you spend doing what you love. It’s how little time you spend doing what you hate.”
2. “Free time is the enemy of progress. Because free time. Sitting around. Is not doing.”
3. “It’s not that we have a short time to live, but that we waste a lot of it.”
4. “Don’t worry about pursuing others, worry about getting others to pursue you.”
5. “Sometimes we need to let go of the old to make room for the new”
6. “Without a goal, you can’t score.”
7. “You can get whatever you want, but you can’t want whatever you want.”
8. “Retirement is what people do when they wait to die.